5th Hour - The Biology of Aging

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5th Hour - The Biology of Aging

Post  Admin on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:56 pm

Read Liz Ward's article on What Causes Aging? at http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/aging/aging-causes.htm There are 6 sub-links to this article. Be sure to read the first 4. They will be covered on this unit's exam.

Also read The Grandparents of Tomorrow at http://www.senescence.info/grandpa.html Use both articles to answer BOTH of the questions below.

1. After reading Liz Ward's article, which aging theory do you subscribe to - is aging determined by your genes or is it determined by your lifestyle? Explain your stance.

2. The Grandparents of Tomorrow takes a extreme approach to aging. What are your opinions about the author's ideas? What societal problems might the elimination of aging cause? If it were possible to stop the aging process, should we? Explain your stance.

Initial Posting: Due Wednesday, February 23 at 11:59 pm
Response Postings: Due Friday, February 25 at 11:59 pm

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://hancockhonorsbio.free-forums.mobi

Back to top Go down

kum bi ya!

Post  whatitdochickado on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:05 pm

1. After reading Liz Ward's article, which aging theory do you subscribe to - is aging determined by your genes or is it determined by your lifestyle? Explain your stance.
--I think both are reasonable. If you live your life just based on your genes and dont take care of yourself you will higher your chances of something going wrong. Then if you have a family history of a certain tragedy, one can work in the opposite direction to a healthier, longer life. so my decision is up in the air on this one..

2. The Grandparents of Tomorrow takes a extreme approach to aging. What are your opinions about the author's ideas? What societal problems might the elimination of aging cause? If it were possible to stop the aging process, should we? Explain your stance.
--I think the author is crazy(his name is pretty crazy too).
Delayed aging will lead to huge social changes, and perhaps even to some bizarre possibilities: your children dating your grandparents' friends, for example, or your children looking younger than your great-grandchildren.
uhmmmmm. isn't that *above* kinda weird? i think so. sick actually. blahh. age doesnt bother me, but THAT MUCH AGE? /: plus if the aging process did not stop then we'd have a TON of crazy, crabby old farts and a TON of whiny, kids to chase after. we would become even MORE overpopulated than we are today. blah. its sick. sick.sick.sick. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid ah! im gettin shivers thinking about this...

whatitdochickado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5th Hour - The Biology of Aging

Post  earthycolors on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:22 pm

After reading Liz's article, I still think aging is etermined by the genes and not by lifestyle. Even if a person ate healthy, organic food everyday, worked out everyday, and maintained a positive attitude all the time, that person would still eventually succumb to death's cold grip. Death is inevitable, it's all part of the circle of life. People live and people die. And I think no 'cure' can change that. Of coarse, somebody who ate poor, never worked out, and had a negative outlook on life will most likely die earlier than a person with the opposite lifestyle, but that person wouldve died anyway sooner or later because t h a t ' s
j u s t w h a t w e d o .

My opinion on the article and the author's ideas is that while something like that does sound possible, to be able to 'freeze' the biological clock forever; it would cause a whole butt load of problems for the world like the 'life sentence' being only a mere hundred years, rapists and killers and kidnappers getting out of jail looking the same, physically, as they did when they first got put behind being common EVERYWHERE, and of coarse, a 25 year old woman marrying a 125, 1,525, or even a 5,325 year old man. Thats another thing. A marriage lasting forever would be unheard of, a friendship lasting all life would be rare, and never remarrying after your wife or husband was killed would be really hard. If I was to find the 'cure' to death, I would be very, very hesitant to even say a word, and I'm sure scientists and leaders would be a little afraid to say anything too because the world would not be able to handle news like that. Society would be more reckless because people would foolishly think that finding the cure to death would mean not being able to die of ANYTHING. A lot of problems like overpopulation would be everywhere too. Imagine a world where bad leaders and radicals like Osama Bin Ladin and Gadaffi would still be alive 1000 years from now...
earthycolors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We took mr. chino to lee's chicken, and he sneezed on the biscuits... #fail

Post  snookieluvs2tan on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:49 pm

1. I think that aging is determined by your lifestyle. I think the moreharsh a oerson is on their body, i.e. snow boarding, football player, all around professional athletes, and basically anything extremely physical. then ther are the health related agings. like smoking, eating bad food, and having diseases. For example, someone who has a terminal illness may look like they haved aged in the short time they have been diagnosed. I think the way someone takes care of themself determines how they age. not genetics. But then again, againg doesnt necessarily have to be from genetic diseases. It could be someting like hairloss, or the way someone gains weight after 40.

2. I think the author has some valid points, but then again, some things, such as the children dating granparents is a bit much. If aging was eliminated, I'm pretty sure we would have an overpopulated earth, and there would be more athletes in the NBA (...that might not be a bad thing...) We should not stop the againg process. God intended for us to age, to grow old and make way for a younger generation to carry on what our elderlies taught us when we were young. when we get to an old age, it's like we all were born in a group and when we die, we just have to leave as a group and move over because it's not our turn anymore.

snookieluvs2tan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DYING IS GOOD...I WONDER HOW IT FEELS

Post  MiszCheesekake41 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:52 pm

1. I think age is determined by both. Your genes may cause you to have health problems than make you age faster maybe because if stress. Your lifestyle I think is what mainly determines aging. The way you eat, how you use your body and what you expose it to plays a large role in how you age.

2. There are so many problems the elimination of age could cause. Mainly overpopulation. I believe that nothing lasts forever. When its your time to go just go. People need to get their turn to live. If people are living way longer then that means way less people will get the chance to have children. Over population would become a huge issue because even though we may find ways to stretch food and water, the earth will remain the same size.

MiszCheesekake41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MiszCheesekake41 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:55 pm

snookieluvs2tan wrote:1. After reading Liz Ward's article, which aging theory do you subscribe to - is aging determined by your genes or is it determined by your lifestyle? Explain your stance.

1. I think that aging is determined by your lifestyle. I think the moreharsh a oerson is on their body, i.e. snow boarding, football player, all around professional athletes, and basically anything extremely physical. then ther are the health related agings. like smoking, eating bad food, and having diseases. For example, someone who has a terminal illness may look like they haved aged in the short time they have been diagnosed. I think the way someone takes care of themself determines how they age. not genetics. But then again, againg doesnt necessarily have to be from genetic diseases. It could be someting like hairloss, or the way someone gains weight after 40.

2. I think the author has some valid points, but then again, some things, such as the children dating granparents is a bit much. If aging was eliminated, I'm pretty sure we would have an overpopulated earth, and there would be more athletes in the NBA (...that might not be a bad thing...) We should not stop the againg process. God intended for us to age, to grow old and make way for a younger generation to carry on what our elderlies taught us when we were young. when we get to an old age, it's like we all were born in a group and when we die, we just have to leave as a group and move over because it's not our turn anymore.

Exactly! Everyone should get their turn to live, we have to be fair. And EWW I'm not trying to be dating nobody's grandpa!

MiszCheesekake41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MiszCheesekake41 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:58 pm

earthycolors wrote:1. After reading Liz Ward's article, which aging theory do you subscribe to - is aging determined by your genes or is it determined by your lifestyle? Explain your stance.

After reading Liz's article, I still think aging is etermined by the genes and not by lifestyle. Even if a person ate healthy, organic food everyday, worked out everyday, and maintained a positive attitude all the time, that person would still eventually succumb to death's cold grip. Death is inevitable, it's all part of the circle of life. People live and people die. And I think no 'cure' can change that. Of coarse, somebody who ate poor, never worked out, and had a negative outlook on life will most likely die earlier than a person with the opposite lifestyle, but that person wouldve died anyway sooner or later because t h a t ' s

My opinion on the article and the author's ideas is that while something like that does sound possible, to be able to 'freeze' the biological clock forever; it would cause a whole butt load of problems for the world like the 'life sentence' being only a mere hundred years, rapists and killers and kidnappers getting out of jail looking the same, physically, as they did when they first got put behind being common EVERYWHERE, and of coarse, a 25 year old woman marrying a 125, 1,525, or even a 5,325 year old man. Thats another thing. A marriage lasting forever would be unheard of, a friendship lasting all life would be rare, and never remarrying after your wife or husband was killed would be really hard. If I was to find the 'cure' to death, I would be very, very hesitant to even say a word, and I'm sure scientists and leaders would be a little afraid to say anything too because the world would not be able to handle news like that. Society would be more reckless because people would foolishly think that finding the cure to death would mean not being able to die of ANYTHING. A lot of problems like overpopulation would be everywhere too. Imagine a world where bad leaders and radicals like Osama Bin Ladin and Gadaffi would still be alive 1000 years from now...

Their would be people raping grandmas! EWWW!!! No I think the world would be a horribble place without aging. It would be like hell on earth. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

MiszCheesekake41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

There are just some topics that we should not research about....

Post  shopaholic94 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:47 pm

1- In my opinion, genes do play a role on how your life and your organism are going to be; but I would say that how you treat your body and the different lifestyles that you can choose from, are much more important. Even if your genes determine that ggenetically you are going to be healthy, if your don´t treat your body propperly, it will pay off with diseases and many more difficulties over time.
But even if we are born with a certain kind of problem, we can make it less harmful by taking care of our selfs and providing our body exactly with what it really needs.

2- I think there are some issues that should be investigated , but we should not even mention the posiility of applying them to our life. The elimination of aging would change our world forever. All the patterns stablished millions and millions of years ago would change completely. We do not even have that many resources anymore, how could the world support the new people, and the old people not dying?
I think we would be changing the characteristics of living things, because we should age, reproduce and die. That is life for pretty much any organism considered alive, and we have to accept that sometimes, there are things that we should better not touch.

shopaholic94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Aging

Post  soccergal93 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:39 pm

I think age is determined by a combination of both. Your genes, from what I understand, have a sort of life expectancy among them. They stop changing or repairing your body over time, but bad choices of lifestyles speed up this natural process. Choosing poor lifestyles speeds up the wear and tear of your body's cells and after a certain time, (this time varies somtimes having to do with your genes and how quickly your parents' are destined to age, passing it down to you) your body will not be capable of completing some of the tasks it used to be able to. Choosing healthy lifestyles can assist in the cells of your body not being worn out as quickly and can possibly lengthen the time you have to live.

In my opinion, the author definately has an extreme approach to aging.. I'm not too fond of it. Maybe after a little more research and reasoning I could understand where the author is coming from, but at this point I can't say that I do. There is a tremendous amount of societal problems that could come from the elimination of aging, one huge one is overpopulation, which the author kind of brushed off and the article, beat around the bush about. Also people would take everything for granted, I think people would be more careless in general knowing they have more time to mess up. I'm not sure marriages would last. I don't believe education would be valued as much, I don't think people would value life as much as they do today. I don't think we should necessarily stop the aging process, people are successful enough with the time that's given to them in today's world. Inventions are still being made, people are trying to get as much accomplished and make as much of their lives as they can with the time that they are allowed to have here.

soccergal93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I ♥ MY BOYFRIEND

Post  londylou on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:47 pm

1. I actually think that both genes and lifestyle determines aging b/c it says that if your parents lived a long time, then there is a high chance that you will too, but on the other hand, even if they lived a thousand years if you dont take care of your body by eating the right things and exercising and avoiding drugs, etc, then it can shorten your life.

2. I think they are CRAZY! I couldnt believe what I was reading! AND HECK NO we shouldnt stop the aging process. I mean really? A cure for aging? That makes no sense. Aging is a natural process, why would you want to change it just to live longer? And if we lived longer, wouldnt that mean more natural resources would be used up to support so much more life? Another thing that caught my attention is when the article said "letting people suffer and die of aging or disease to control overpopulation is repugnant and ethically unacceptable". Death cannot be controlled, so Im not exactly sure where they got the notion of "letting" people die of aging. And how is something natural ethically unacceptable? If 60 years from now I look like my grandchildren, I wouldnt be happy, Id be scared! No =/

-LondyLou ♥️

londylou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  londylou on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:49 pm

MiszCheesekake41 wrote:I believe that nothing lasts forever. When its your time to go just go. People need to get their turn to live. If people are living way longer then that means way less people will get the chance to have children.

EXACTLY!! Scientists are always trying to come up with a way to modify natural life processes when they need to leave things the way that they are.

londylou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  londylou on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:50 pm

shopaholic94 wrote:I think there are some issues that should be investigated , but we should not even mention the posiility of applying them to our life. The elimination of aging would change our world forever. All the patterns stablished millions and millions of years ago would change completely. We do not even have that many resources anymore, how could the world support the new people, and the old people not dying?
I think we would be changing the characteristics of living things, because we should age, reproduce and die. That is life for pretty much any organism considered alive, and we have to accept that sometimes, there are things that we should better not touch.

Omg can I hug you? I completely agree with this. I dont understand why people dont just leave things alone!

londylou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Aging Is Good For You

Post  violinist13 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:11 am

1. I think aging is determind by your life style because my grandpa is about 85 years old and is still able to run and play ball with me. He always exercises and walks the dog a lot. This makes me think that if you eat right and exercise you will live longer.

2. I think the authors ideas are insane because if we stop aging at a certian age there would be so many people on this planet. This planet does not have the correct amount of resources to feed many more people. We are already running out of resources quickly. I advise we do not stop the aging process because it will just cause our world to fight for limited reasources that we have.
violinist13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  smiley11 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:14 am

I believe that both are resonable. If you don't take care of yourself you could age faster and genetics do have a little bit to play as well. If you have a gentic of like heart disease, when you get older you can possibly have the same problem.

I think that this author is just a tad bit odd...
Delayed aging will lead to huge social changes, and perhaps even to some bizarre possibilities: your children dating your grandparents' friends, for example, or your children looking younger than your great-grandchildren.
I honestly think that this just a little creepy and gross! Also, I'm pretty sure that it's wrong. This should not happen, because who wants to see a younger person dating one of your grandparents friends who are like way older than you? nobody, that's who!
smiley11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HE GAVE AWAY MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah hes done.

Post  FounderofGFFandBabycat on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:20 am

To me its determined by your lifestyle because you can get hip to drugs and alcohol and have babies like janelle on teen mom and like with that crazy lifestyle there is an adding of stress and i think that stress can age a person more than anything because you loose sleep,hair and appetite and then by that time you look as if you are an emaciated fool.

I think that the author is a crazy skitz and i think the problems it would cause in society would be like healthcare and greed and violence because if everyone would be able to live forever then they would need longer and more expensive healthcare which would add to the already demanding population increase, i think there would be more greed because people would think oh shucks i have the rest of eternity to scam and con and get out of a life sentence because i will live forever!!! jackwagons...and violence because heck thats just too many people to try to make peace with honestly. I dont think we should stop the aging process i think that we were meant to live in die for a certain amount of time and thats it i think people should stop tempering with natures law
FounderofGFFandBabycat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  whatitdochickado on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:04 pm

smiley11 wrote:1. After reading Liz Ward's article, which aging theory do you subscribe to - is aging determined by your genes or is it determined by your lifestyle? Explain your stance.
I believe that both are resonable. If you don't take care of yourself you could age faster and genetics do have a little bit to play as well. If you have a gentic of like heart disease, when you get older you can possibly have the same problem.

I think that this author is just a tad bit odd...
I honestly think that this just a little creepy and gross! Also, I'm pretty sure that it's wrong. This should not happen, because who wants to see a younger person dating one of your grandparents friends who are like way older than you? nobody, that's who!

we think a LOT a like! [: hah. we have the same quote thingy. haha.

whatitdochickado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  whatitdochickado on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:06 pm

earthycolors wrote:1. After reading Liz Ward's article, which aging theory do you subscribe to - is aging determined by your genes or is it determined by your lifestyle? Explain your stance.

you make a really good point in your response to number one and two. i totally agree.

whatitdochickado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yea....... who was gon read all of dat???? NOT ME!!

Post  Love_Muffins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:57 pm

I think that age is kind of detemined by genes but it also can be spead up or slowed down by people's lifestyles. If you eat unhealty food and never run or anything like that then you might not live as long as a person who do. U can't expect to live for years and years but smoke every day.

I think the author has a little to much time on thier hand. If age was eliminated it would change everything. People would date anyone they wanted. I don't think it should be use because that something that should be left alone.
Love_Muffins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

P**SED OFF!!!

Post  Love_Muffins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:05 pm

FounderofGFFandBabycat wrote:1. After reading Liz Ward's article, which aging theory do you subscribe to - is aging determined by your genes or is it determined by your lifestyle? Explain your stance.

To me its determined by your lifestyle because you can get hip to drugs and alcohol and have babies like janelle on teen mom and like with that crazy lifestyle there is an adding of stress and i think that stress can age a person more than anything because you loose sleep,hair and appetite and then by that time you look as if you are an emaciated fool.

I think that the author is a crazy skitz and i think the problems it would cause in society would be like healthcare and greed and violence because if everyone would be able to live forever then they would need longer and more expensive healthcare which would add to the already demanding population increase, i think there would be more greed because people would think oh shucks i have the rest of eternity to scam and con and get out of a life sentence because i will live forever!!! jackwagons...and violence because heck thats just too many people to try to make peace with honestly. I dont think we should stop the aging process i think that we were meant to live in die for a certain amount of time and thats it i think people should stop tempering with natures law

I also that. When people do drug and stuff i put a stress on them. THEY GONE GET OLD AND UGLY.

Last edited by Love_Muffins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Muffins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NASTY

Post  Love_Muffins on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:09 pm

snookieluvs2tan wrote:1. After reading Liz Ward's article, which aging theory do you subscribe to - is aging determined by your genes or is it determined by your lifestyle? Explain your stance.

I didn't think of it like that but if you work out to much that could cause you to age fast too.
Love_Muffins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  smiley11 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:20 pm

whatitdochickado wrote:
--I think both are reasonable. If you live your life just based on your genes and dont take care of yourself you will higher your chances of something going wrong. Then if you have a family history of a certain tragedy, one can work in the opposite direction to a healthier, longer life. so my decision is up in the air on this one..

uhmmmmm. isn't that *above* kinda weird? i think so. sick actually. blahh. age doesnt bother me, but THAT MUCH AGE? /: plus if the aging process did not stop then we'd have a TON of crazy, crabby old farts and a TON of whiny, kids to chase after. we would become even MORE overpopulated than we are today. blah. its sick. sick.sick.sick. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid ah! im gettin shivers thinking about this...

I totally agree with you! This is a crazy author!! The above is kinda weird, and that it is sick as well. We would have tons of crazy crabby older people and a lot of whiny kids....which is not cool at all.
smiley11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My internet is working again!!!

Post  20north_star12 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:07 am

I think that both play a very prominent part of aging. I can't honestly pick a stance because I believe they go hand in hand. I commonly speak of my family on my posts as I will be doing again. I have an aunt who is 32 and she looks like she's in her early twenties. This is because when she was little she was a dancer. She has continued to lead an active life and does not have a sedentary career. She also counts calories, and is very adamant on watching what she eats. I also have a grandmother who will be 62 in April. She is Thai, and she eats like a typical Thai person, consuming a lot of vegetables and fish. She is also very active yet she has had almost every imaginable health problem you can think of. (I.E, she has had brain surgery, a knee replacement, numerous seizures, two open heart surgeries; one of which resulted in severe infections that were life threatening; they had us coming in to say goodbye, but she was miracuously saved by a medicine that had a 1 in 99 chances of working, and she also has dementia and early signs of Alzheimer’s.)

I think that aging is one of the joys of getting old, as I love people with a down right passion. I think that aging shows wisdom and experience. I think that the author's ideas are out of fear of death more than out of logistics. I think that the elimination of aging would be stupid because cancer doesn't strike just old people. My mother was in her early thirties when she was diagnosed with breast cancer so regardless of age it would happen. So to me, aging and disease are not correlated. Also, people would have problems relating to one another and generational issues would become more intense. Such as the music differences and experience in general like when an old soldier goes to tell their war stories. Our generation typically groans at the idea of listening to this, not me, but other teens feel this way. Also, the website states how people in powerful positions such as a dictator would stay in power longer. I agree. That would become a major societal issue. I think that humans have interferred too much with standard living, and will throw everything out of wack. Also, I think people should embrace death as it is an ironic end to life. Another point, if we prolong life, humans would just take advantage of the life and would most likely kill themselves early regardless.

20north_star12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  soccergal93 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:58 am

whatitdochickado wrote:

I completely agree with your entire response to the second question. It would be really different to live in a world with all of those social changes. I think if people stopped and pictured all of that, they would have the same opinion. It's just too strange. I just don't think that would be something people would ever be willing to adapt to.

soccergal93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  soccergal93 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:10 am

20north_star12 wrote:

I think that both play a very prominent part of aging. I can't honestly pick a stance because I believe they go hand in hand. I commonly speak of my family on my posts as I will be doing again. I have an aunt who is 32 and she looks like she's in her early twenties. This is because when she was little she was a dancer. She has continued to lead an active life and does not have a sedentary career. She also counts calories, and is very adamant on watching what she eats. I also have a grandmother who will be 62 in April. She is Thai, and she eats like a typical Thai person, consuming a lot of vegetables and fish. She is also very active yet she has had almost every imaginable health problem you can think of. (I.E, she has had brain surgery, a knee replacement, numerous seizures, two open heart surgeries; one of which resulted in severe infections that were life threatening; they had us coming in to say goodbye, but she was miracuously saved by a medicine that had a 1 in 99 chances of working, and she also has dementia and early signs of Alzheimer’s.)

I think that aging is one of the joys of getting old, as I love people with a down right passion. I think that aging shows wisdom and experience. I think that the author's ideas are out of fear of death more than out of logistics. I think that the elimination of aging would be stupid because cancer doesn't strike just old people. My mother was in her early thirties when she was diagnosed with breast cancer so regardless of age it would happen. So to me, aging and disease are not correlated. Also, people would have problems relating to one another and generational issues would become more intense. Such as the music differences and experience in general like when an old soldier goes to tell their war stories. Our generation typically groans at the idea of listening to this, not me, but other teens feel this way. Also, the website states how people in powerful positions such as a dictator would stay in power longer. I agree. That would become a major societal issue. I think that humans have interferred too much with standard living, and will throw everything out of wack. Also, I think people should embrace death as it is an ironic end to life. Another point, if we prolong life, humans would just take advantage of the life and would most likely kill themselves early regardless.

You made alot of good points througout both responses, but I especially agree with the response to the second question. I fully believe that humans would completely take advantage of, and take for granted, life itself. The irony of the last part of your last sentence is funny, but true. Good points.

soccergal93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  earthycolors on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Love_Muffins wrote:1. After reading Liz Ward's article, which aging theory do you subscribe to - is aging determined by your genes or is it determined by your lifestyle? Explain your stance.

I think that age is kind of detemined by genes but it also can be spead up or slowed down by people's lifestyles. If you eat unhealty food and never run or anything like that then you might not live as long as a person who do. U can't expect to live for years and years but smoke every day.

I think the author has a little to much time on thier hand. If age was eliminated it would change everything. People would date anyone they wanted. I don't think it should be use because that something that should be left alone.

I agree with the stuff you said, but there would be a lot more problems than people dating anyone they wanted (and to b honest, that kinda already goes on today). Rapists, killers, kidnappers, and other bad people wouldbe still healthy and alive when their "life sentence" is up and gone. Bad leaders will be in power for much, much longer in other countries where people rule until they die. Almost all deaths would be by sickness, injury, or other factors other than just dying.
earthycolors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top